All together in control
Struct4U is a Dutch software company founded in 2014. The software is developed in the Netherlands by a team of programmers and engineers.
- We are always DEVELOPING in the belief that to stand still is to go backwards.
- We have a lot of scientific KNOWLEDGE and implement the latest insights in our software.
- We are OPEN and transparent in what we do and how we do it.
- We value EQUALITY and want our software to be accessible for every structural engineer.
- We SHARE our knowledge with our users so that every structural engineer can take full advantage of its functionalities.
Our company is characterized by short lines of communication. All our employees have frequent contact with the users of the software.
Struct4U is a private limited company with 3 shareholders. All shareholders have a history as structural or civil engineers.
We have an enthusiastic team of software engineers, scientists and mathematicians developing the software. The developers have decades of experience in programming calculation software and almost all have a civil engineering background. They therefore speak the language of every structural engineer.
We have a flat organisation which gives us short lines of communication with our customers. Both with large engineering firms and with independent structural engineers. Much of the functionality in Struct4U Engineering Tools was therefore developed in close consultation with our customers.
Our objective is to be and remain as agile as possible and to be at the forefront of the development and ease of use of our software.
The Struct4U Engineering Tools are written entirely new in C#.NET. The 3D visualization engine runs on OpenGL. Many clever intelligent programming techniques have been used, resulting in unprecedented speed and minimal memory usage.
Our goal is to create modern reliable and user-friendly software for every structural engineer at an accessible price. The software is user-friendly so that it feels like an extension of yourself rather than a hindrance. The software is made so that you as a structural engineer are in control and have full insight into how calculations are made.