Allows you to quickly and easily calculate a moment connection. Bolted or welded. The user interface is unique and very easy to use. By clicking on the numbers in the dimension lines you can adjust the dimensions.
Verification according to NEN-EN 1993-1-8 + C2 / national annex:
- Calculation of moment resistance Mj,Rd.
- Redistribution of resistances per bolt row to determine the largest possible Mj,Rd.
- Calculation of joint stiffness.
- Representation of moment-rotation diagram.
- Classification joint rigid/flexible or hinged.
- No ‘black-box’ calculation but a clear output with written NEN-EN 1993 formulas. The calculation can be checked manually step by step and gives you more insight into which factors are normative